Company will utilize Sparkroom Lead Deliver and Lead IQ to Automate Lead Delivery, Manage Vendors and to Optimize Marketing InvestmentsJune 08, 2009
Toronto - June 8, 2009 – Sparkroom, Inc. (www.sparkroom.com), a leading provider of Lead Performance Management solutions for the lead generation industry, announced today that Premier Education Group has selected Sparkroom’s Lead Deliver and Lead IQ platforms to automate lead capture, validation and distribution and to optimize the performance of their lead sources. By implementing Lead Deliver and Lead IQ together, Premier Education Group will:
* Gain real-time insight into the performance of each lead source and each affiliate in order to proactively manage vendors and optimize marketing spend against the best performing sources;
* Improve speed-to-contact and eliminate error-prone manual processes;
* Improve the management of their lead flow against defined media plans and budgets;
* Reduce cost and overhead associated with bad lead returns and invoice discrepancies.
“We have always managed our vendor relationships in-house but we have lacked a technology platform that can aggregate, validate and distribute our leads quickly and efficiently,” said Tony McPeck, Vice President of Marketing at Premier Education Group. “We selected Sparkroom Lead Deliver to solve those problems. In addition, Sparkroom Lead IQ offers one central point of access for all of our key marketing and sales data. By implementing Lead IQ with Lead Deliver, we expect to drive increased marketing efficiency and profitability – allowing us to grow our business more quickly.”
The Sparkroom Lead Deliver platform includes:
* Real-time lead capture. Bring together leads from all of your direct response channels in one central database.
* Complex lead validation and scrubbing. Validate that the leads being delivered are within your campaign dimensions and eliminate fraudulent, duplicate and invalid leads before they reach your call centers.
* Robust lead delivery engine. Deliver valid leads to multiple destinations based on flexible distribution rules.
* Integration with leading CRM and Student Information Systems. Pre-built connectors to leading vendor systems to insert new leads and extract conversion and admissions data.
“We are thrilled to have an industry leader like Premier Education adopt the full suite of products that make up our technology platform,” said Jamie McDonald, CEO of Sparkroom. “Great marketers need great data to grow their businesses. We are excited to work with Premier Education Group to deliver real-time visibility into the performance of all of their direct response marketing channels.”
Sparkroom is a leading provider of Lead Performance Management software and services. Sparkroom Lead Deliver and Lead IQ deliver a hosted business intelligence platform to give direct response marketers the tools and expertise needed to measure, manage and optimize their lead acquisition spending across every direct response channel. Sparkroom’s software, which it hosts and delivers to its customers on-demand, enables customers to capture, store and analyze information generated by their lead buying activities and to gain critical business insights into the performance and efficiency of marketing and sales initiatives and other business processes. Founded in early 2007, Sparkroom is privately-held, with funding from private investors and Matrix Partners. For more information, visit www.sparkroom.com.
About Premier Education Group
As one of the nation’s fastest growing privately owned career-training organizations, Premier Education Group offers professional career-focused education at twenty two campuses throughout the Northeastern United States, from Maine to Delaware. In each of its campuses, Premier Education Group is committed to providing students with the necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training. Through the combination of professional faculty, focused support services, and modern, well equipped facilities, PEG strives to foster pride, dignity, and self-respect in its student body. PEG provides students with a solid educational foundation with which to build their future professional development. For more information, visit www.premiereducationgroup.com.