Digital Reef to Host 3-Part Webinar Series on eDiscovery Best Practices for 2011 Featuring Top Legal ExpertsApril 12, 2011
BOXBOROUGH, MA—(Marketwire)—04/12/11—Digital Reef, a leading software provider of the first massively scalable and open solutions for eDiscovery, Early Case Assessment (ECA) and digital information governance, will be hosting a webinar series taking place from April - May on best practices in e Discovery. The panels will be led by experts from Dutton LLC and eDiscovery Journal as well as Daniel Garrie, ESQ, a Special Master in eDiscovery. The webinar series will arm attendees with the information needed to improve eDiscovery processes while cutting down on costs and risks.
* April 27 from 1-2pm EDT Burst Capacity: The Underbelly of the eDiscovery Beast
* May 12 from 1-2pm EDT Balancing In-House and Outsourced eDiscovery Resources
* May 25 from 1-2pm EDT SaaS-based eDiscovery, Effective Practices from Lessons Learned
Key areas that will be discussed in the eDiscovery Best Practices Webinar series include:
* Responding to the increasing pressure to review and process more Electronically Stored Information (ESI) in less time
* Striking the ideal balance of costs, expertise and technology between in-house and outsourced resources
* Avoiding common mistakes when planning and implementing an effective resources strategy
* Adopting a Software as a Service (SaaS) model for eDiscovery to lower costs and reduce risk
Panel Moderators for the series include:
* Cliff Dutton from Dutton LLC
* Barry Murphy and Kevin Esposito from eDiscovery Journal
* Daniel Garrie, ESQ, Special Mater/Mediator in eDiscovery
About Digital Reef:
Digital Reef is a leading software provider helping enterprises, law firms, and litigation support service providers with eDiscovery and Digital Information Governance. Digital Reef’s e discovery platform is the first truly enterprise-scale e-discovery solution that manages all legal matters, regulatory inquiries, and corporate investigations. Using the industry’s fastest, most scalable and secure grid-based SaaS platform, leading companies have chosen Digital Reef to process, analyze, review, and produce ESI. As a result, they accelerate early case assessment (ECA), cull-down data by up to 90%, increase review throughput, reduce movement of data across multiple tools, and improve the defensibility of their electronic discovery process. Digital Reef gives businesses an unprecedented control of their information which can be derived from wherever it resides including emails, documents, repositories, and over 400 different types of files, including images. With Digital Reef, organizations have a standard, disciplined approach to continuously govern information for projects driven by Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP), FTC false claims, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC risk assessments, FDA approvals, and internal IT policies for digital information security, retention, and file management. Enterprises and their law firms, services providers, and consultants across all industries rely on Digital Reef for the fastest way to transform un-managed information into valuable assets.
Digital Reef is headquartered in Boxborough, Massachusetts. For more information call 978-893-1000 or visit www.digitalreefinc.com.